I received a sms this morning, the statement said,"Uncle had passed away this morning, your mom is very sad now.."
Life is unpredictable, I just met with my uncle last three days before during the CNY, I visited him at his house in Pengkalan, he is healthy enough to walk here and there, we have a chat that day and he even have jokes with us.
But who will knows that was the last time I talked to him and joke with him... and now I will never see him again in the future...
Last month my auntie passed away due to her sickness, and this month another auntie also admitted in ICU due to the bleeding in her brain and she is still in coma now.
This is what we called FATE....
We cannot control our life and we don't know what will happen next...
What we can do are "LOVE your family, LOVE your relatives, LOVE your friends, LOVE your job, LOVE your colleagues when you are still around, when you still have time, when you still alive...."
Coz we never know what will gonna happen tomorrow and what is waiting for us there.
Life is unpredictable, time is the most precious thing we have, make full use of it, don't waste any of it, money can't buy it back....
Wednesday, February 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
命运~一切都是命运的安排~我不想这样,但是命运总是如此~想躲也躲不来~
我也是很烦~很烦~难道这也是命运吗?
Post a Comment