I told her that day that i'm going to Alor Star, Kedah soon, because i got my posting there. She seem like so sad when she heard this news.
I may think that she cannot accept that I'm going to leave her alone in this house. She started to cry in her own room, i knew that and my heart grow upset coz i cannot do anything.
If i dun try to let her to adapt herself to this loneliness, then she will suffer for the next few years when I'm not around. I need her to be brave, I need her to be tough, I need her to adapt herself to this environment, I need her to be more independent, I need her to be happy and make an inisiative to socialise herself to this community.I wish that she will not angry with me due to my cruelties, I just want her to be tough and take good care of herself well...
I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, that is not my intention, what I need is you can stand on your feet without anyone, and I just pray to God wish you can meet your better half and your life partner very very soon....
Without me the world is still the same, without me you still have a lot of friends there to accompany you, without me you still have your elder sister and her family together with you...
Don't worry whatever you do and whenever you are lonely please remember the times when we are together no matter happy or sad, all the sweet and sour memories will help to ease your pain and chase away all the loneliness...
Bear in mind that I'm always there for you whenever you need me and I'm free....
Be tough gal and I know you can do it...

No comments:
Post a Comment